Legal Centre News Volume 55 – Spring / Summer 2021 Newsletter
We are pleased to announce the release of the online edition of our bi-annual newsletter for Spring / Summer 2021, Legal Centre News Volume 55.
The paper version will be printed soon and mailed to members who have indicated a preference for postal mail as opposed to email communications. After it’s printed, the Newsletter will also be available outside the Legal Centre’s office.
WHAT’S IN THIS ISSUE:
- The Missing and Lost Children of Indian Residential Schools
- A Cruel Joke: The Government’s Social Assistance Transformation Plan
- Life Stabilization on a Welfare Income is Impossible (originally by John Stapleton/Bee Lee Soh at https://openpolicyontario.com/, Re-printed with permission from the Toronto Star: https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2021/06/23/life-stabilization-on-a-welfare-income-is-impossible.html)
- Housing Law: Purchasers Own Use Evictions in a Pandemic – Navigating the N12s
- Housing Law: Video Hearings at the Land-lord and Tenant Board—A New Norm
- Housing Law: Sexual Harassment in Housing—You have Rights!
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Project Update and New Funding