Legal Centre News Volume 54 – Fall 2020 Newsletter Unleashed
We are pleased to announce the release of the online edition of our bi-annual newsletter for Fall 2020, Legal Centre News Volume 54.
The paper version will be printed soon and mailed to members who have indicated a preference for postal mail as opposed to email communications. After it’s printed, the Newsletter will also be available outside the Legal Centre’s office as well as an updated version of the COVID-19 Financial Relief Chart.
WHAT’S IN THIS ISSUE:
- Full Steam Ahead During a Pandemic
- I got the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB). Can the government make me pay it back?
- Bad News for Tenants: Bill 184: The Misnamed Protecting Tenants and Strengthening Community Housing Act, 2020
- Virtual Justice in COVID Era Comes at a Heavy Price
- Recent Changes to Hearings at the Landlord and Tenant Board
- Robust Federal Workplace Harassment and Violence Regulations coming in 2021
- And a little more…