COVID-19 / Coronavirus
Until further notice, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Legal Centre is taking the following steps to protect you and our staff.
1. Do not come into the Legal Centre Waiting Room if you:
- Have a fever
- Are sniffling
- Are coughing
- Have aches or pains.
2. If your matter is not urgent, please call the Legal Centre: 705-749-9355.
If you are unable to speak to someone, please leave a message with your first and last name and your phone number and a brief description of the problem you have.
Here are some examples of urgent problems:
- You have been locked out of your apartment.
- You have a sheriff’s notice that you will be locked out of your apartment soon.
- You have been cut off your income (ODSP, OW, EI, CPP).
3. If your matter is urgent, please come into the waiting room.
4. If you have an urgent matter and come into the Legal Centre waiting room, immediately use the hand-sanitizer located on the intake desk.
5. All in-office appointments and Housing Clinic between now and April 5th, 2020 have been cancelled and will need to be rescheduled to a later date.